Philanthropy for all. Philanthropy is often associated with great wealth. And while high-dollar gifts certainly make headlines, it is actually the smaller, more consistent donations that provide much of the essential support for deserving organizations. At TPF, our goal is to help you implement a philanthropic plan that generates the maximum amount of good from your desired level of giving.
A family affair. As many of our clients have found, establishing a charitable gift plan that involves your children and grandchildren can foster a tradition of giving that is both fun and rewarding – creating a true living legacy in the process. TPF is ready to assist you in developing a plan involving multiple generations.
Online tools to get you started. As you continue to explore your giving options, feel free to use our web resources to:
- Find out how to build your gift
- Compare your gift-giving options according to your goals
- Determine what types of assets to give
- Find out more about taxes, wills, life insurance and estate planning
- Use our gift calculator to investigate “what if” gift planning – change variables such as type and date of gift, rate of return, and more
The more you save, the more you can give. Our clients take advantage of more than just our administrative and investment expertise and our efficient operations. We are also able to offer extremely low management costs, especially when compared to other alternatives. Lower costs mean greater returns which equals more money for your designated charities. For more information about our cost structure, click here.