Texas Presbyterian Foundation partners with church institutions, agencies, judicatories and individual congregations just like yours to help the development of permanent funds, with expanded planned giving services and donor development. TPF assigns a donor development staff person to assist you in carrying out your organization’s strategic goals with donor education, advocacy and encouragement.
- On-site Seminars and Consulting: TPF will consult with you on permanent fund development, policies and procedures, and handling the relationship of permanent funding alongside other stewardship efforts; we will help identify planned giving legal issues, and develop solutions for your financial needs. TPF will also participate in seminars and publicity events supporting your development efforts
- On-site Training: TPF will brief your leaders and/or membership on basic planned giving tools such as gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, reserved life estate trusts and the use of retirement accounts such as IRAs as a means of giving
- Publicity: TPF assists in developing publicity and media campaigns to build planned giving campaigns
- Prospective Donor Education: TPF staff will consult with prospective donors and their advisors regarding specific gifts they wish to explore. These free and confidential meetings include gift models reflecting income and tax implications
- Administer Life Income Gifts: TPF administers life income gifts by institution members free of charge when the corpus is given to 501(c)(3) groups and at least 50 percent of the corpus is given to a Presbyterian related entity at death